Fast sampling of emissions from products
초소형 방출시험챔버 / 열추출장치
The Micro-Chamber/Thermal Extractor™ (µ-CTE™) is a versatile and compact unit with up to six small cylindrical chambers that enables the sampling of chemicals released from products or materials. Released volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs and SVOCs) are collected onto sorbent tubes for analysis by TD–GC–MS.
- Vapour collection : Sorbent tube, DNPH-Cartridge, on-line systems
Compliant with key standard methods
- - ISO 12219-3, ISO 16000-25, VDI 2083-17, GUT Test,
- - ASTM D7706-11, ASTM WK40293, ASTM 7859
- - IKEA Test Instruction IOS-TI-0219, General Motors GMW17082
- - prEN 16516, prEN 16402
- - 4 Chamber(M-CTE250) : Temperature - Max 250℃, Chamber volume – 114mL
- - 6 Chamber(M-CTE120) : Temperature - Max 120℃, Chamber volume – 44mL
- Chamber material : Stainless steel, inert coated stainless steel
- - High mode : 50 ~ 500mL/min
- - Low mode : 10 ~ 70mL/min
- - Humidifier Accessory
- - Toggle valves
- - Bulk emission testing
- - Sulface emission testing
- - Permeation testing
Bulk emissions testing is
valuable for profiling odours and
emissions, and for testing of raw
materials and foods.
Surface emissions testing:This
approach is suitable for
emission rates from flat samples.
permeation testing:A permeation
accessory allows measurement of
volatiles permeating through a
thin layer of material.