Time-of-flight mass spectrometer for GC and GC×GC with variable-energy electron ionisation
- GC interface : Agilent, Thermo, Shimadzu
- Ionisation mode : Electron Ionisation(EI) and Tandem Ionisation
Control software : TOF-DS
- - GC 및 MSD의 조작 및 정성, 정량을 하나의 Software로 한번에 가능
- TargetView Software(One year licence)
- Mass range : m/z 1 ~ 1,500
- Transfer line Temperature : 50℃ ~ 450℃
- - Mass :(70eV) >1,200 (FWHM) over 100–1,000 m/z
(14eV) >800 (FWHM) over 100–1,000 m/z
- - Time : 1ns, with continuum spectra recorded to 0.01 amu resolution
GC sensitivity, EI mode
- - 70eV : 1 pg OFN(m/z 272.0) will give a signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) >2,000:1 rms while acquiring full spectra up to m/z 800
- - 16eV : 1 pg Benzophenone(m/z 182.0) will give a signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) >80:1 rms while acquiring full spectra up to m/z 800
- - Acquisition rate : Up to 560 full-range spectra (to m/z 1,000) stored to disk per second
- - Native spectral acquisition rate: 10,000 Hz
- - Data conversion rate: 1 GHz (default)
Who uses the BenchTOF-Select?
Users of BenchTOF-Select are analysts who need the extra confidence that comes with soft ionisation, but don't want the hassle of ion-source changes and can't afford to compromise on sensitivity.
The additional confidence delivered by soft EI has proven vital for challenging petrochemical and fragrance analyses, especially for the identification of isomers that are indistinguishable at 70 eV.
- - Expand your analytical capability with Select-eV® – confidently identify unknowns and routinely distinguish between structurally similar compounds.
- - Acquire hard and soft ionisation data simultaneously using Tandem Ionisation® – for unparalleled productivity.
- - Enjoy greater confidence in identification, thanks to BenchTOF-Select’s reference-quality 70 eV spectra and complementary soft EI spectra.
- - Eliminate the hassle and expense associated with other soft ionisation techniques.
- - Expand your laboratory’s capability by improving detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
- - Speed up analysis of complex samples with fast GC and GC×GC.
- - Streamline your instrument control, method development and data analysis with TOF-DS™ software and its optional ChromSpace® GC×GC module.
- - Unique Select-eV® and Tandem Ionisation® capability, giving complementary soft EI spectra with enhanced molecular ions and reduced fragmentation in a single run.
- - SIM-like sensitivity for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns in a single run.
- - Reduced chemical noise/background, improving detection limits for target compounds.
- - Powerful TOF-DS™ software for instrument control and data analysis, including real-time processing and unlockable parameters for fast method development.
- - Sub-unit mass selectivity to eliminate matrix interferences and improve signal-to-noise ratios.
- - High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with GC and GC×GC.
- - Robust ion source design – meaning source cleaning is recommended only once a year, as part of the routine annual service.