TT24-7 실시간 온라인 열탈착장치Uninterrupted monitoring of trace chemical vapours
TT24-7™ is an advanced thermal desorption system for continuous near-real-time (NRT) monitoring of VOCs and SVOCs in air or gas.
TT24-7 ensures 100% data capture by using a twin-trapping design that can accommodate a wide range of sampling flow rates. As with all Markes’ thermal desorption instruments, TT24-7 operates completely cryogen-free, enabling it to be used in both static and mobile laboratory facilities.
- Compatible with all major makes of GC & GC/MSD
- Dual-trap continuous monitoring : 100% Data Capture
- Inert, uniformly-heated flow path
Sorbent tube desorption
- - 89mm Long x ¼" O.D industry standard sorbent tube
- - Temperature range : 35℃ ~ 425℃
- Sorbent Tube Capacity : Single(Manual)
Tandem Coldtraps : Quartz
- - Temperature range : -30℃ ~ 50℃(low) , 50℃ ~ 425℃(high)
- - Peltier cooling(Cryogen-free operation)
- Flow control : Manual or Electronic(1 or 2 MFCs)